INMEX VIETNAM 2017 | Ho Chi Minh City
29-31 March 2017
INMEX Vietnam is the largest and most established platform in Vietnam showcasing all aspects of shipbuilding, marine services and engineering, marine equipment, offshore marine, port and supply chain management solutions. This biennial premier international maritime event connects the maritime community in one of the world’s most significant and buoyant maritime destinations – Vietnam. The three day event comprises an exhibition, conference and is open to exhibitors world-wide from companies or groups of companies which design, manufacture, maintain, repair or modernise maritime equipment and promote, sell or provide maritime services.
The Society of Maritime Industries (SMI) is organising and managing the UK group of exhibitors in a dedicated UK group pavilion. Companies are invited to take up the UK group pavilion package by exhibiting in the enhanced “shell-scheme” stand under the unique UK pavilion livery. To reserve a place in the UK Group, please complete and return the booking form by Thursday 17th November 2016.
Eligible SMEs booking their space on the UK pavilion may receive a UKTI grant of £2,500. These are limited so book early.
THE ADVANTAGES OF JOINING THE UK GROUP ARE:
- UK Pavilion exhibitors are co-located in a prime location in the exhibition hall.
- SMI as the group organiser, deals direct with the main exhibition organisers, co-ordinates payments, appoints agents and stand contractors, produces the UK Group catalogue, briefs the exhibitors, etc.
- Exhibition space of 9 sqm stand walls, carpet, stand cleaning, fascia board and spotlights.
- The UK Pavilion includes an information centre for the exclusive use of exhibitors in the UK Pavilion for refreshments.
- A catalogue exclusive to exhibitors in the UK Pavilion is made available for distribution to visitors to further promote the exhibitors and their products.
- A TAP grant based of up to £2,500 will be claimed on behalf of each qualifying (SME) exhibitor- All UK-based SME businesses and organisations involved in exporting from the UK are eligible to apply for grants as determined by UKTI.
THE DEADLINE TO BOOK A SPOT IN THE UK PAVILION IS 17 NOVEMBER 2016.
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT: www.maritimeindustries.org/Events