EXPONAVAL 2016 | Chile
29 November - 2 December 2016
EXPONAVAL 2016, sponsored by the Chilean Ministry of Defence and the Chilean Navy, is the major naval exhibition for Latin America on the Pacific coast. The four day event comprises an exhibition, conference, senior staff delegations and visiting warships and will focus exclusively on naval defence & maritime security issues and equipment procurement. The exhibition is open to exhibitors world-wide from companies or groups of companies which design, manufacture, maintain, repair or modernise naval equipment, including naval aviation equipment, refit ships, support fleets, train personnel, and promote, sell or provide naval and maritime security services, or produce documentation and journals connected with the naval defence and maritime security industry.
The UKTI Defence & Security Organisation and the Society of Maritime Industries (SMI) are together organising and jointly managing the UK exhibitors in a dedicated UK pavilion.
UK companies are invited to take up the UK Pavilion package by buying pre-constructed pod stands under the unique UK Pavilion livery.
THE ADVANTAGES OF JOINING THE UK GROUP ARE:
- UK Pavilion exhibitors are co-located in a prime location in the exhibition hall. The UK Pavilion will provide pod system stands on a 4 sq.m. footprint with basic furniture. Additional furniture can be specifically ordered.
- SMI & UKTI DSO as the group organisers, deal direct with the Chilean exhibition organisers, co-ordinates payments, appoints agents and stand contractors, produces the UK Group catalogue, briefs the exhibitors, etc.
- A programme, managed by UKTI DSO, ensures that all visiting delegations are routinely brought to all UK Pavilion exhibitors.
- The UK Pavilion includes an office and information centre together with a meeting room for the exclusive use of exhibitors in the UK Pavilion.
- A catalogue exclusive to exhibitors in the UK Pavilion is made available for distribution to visitors and delegations alike to further promote the exhibitors and their products.
THE DEADLINE TO BOOK A SPOT IS 27 OCTOBER 2016.
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT: www.maritimeindustries.org/Events